#Irene Cookie #baketogether ~A Round UP

Post image for #Irene Cookie #baketogether ~A Round UP

by Abby Dodge on October 3, 2011

Thanks again to Barb from Creative Culinary for saving my #baketogether butt by “guest posting” for me as I battled Hurricane Irene. As you heard, #Irene got the better of my electricity for 6 days and, I’ll admit, she also got the better of my sanity for those last couple of days. We are all up and running now and I’m delighted to present a round-up filled with so many fabulous #Irene cookies … thank goodness we don’t need to choose just one. Heck, I’m making them all!

Don’t forget about October’s #baketogether recipe. I think this coffee cake hits the spot but I can’t wait to see how you change it up!

And a final shot of mine… I’m thinking it’s the perfect cookie for Holiday 2011.. mass production here I come.

Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite October 3, 2011 at 10:44 am

Abby what a great roundup! Just wondering where the coffee cake recipe is????

Abby Dodge October 3, 2011 at 10:46 am

Thx Mardi.. round up needs some tweaking.. waiting on my “Master”, Barb, for tech support!! Coffee cake post is ready to go.. just waiting to fix up this round up first..

Deeba Rajpal (@vindee) October 3, 2011 at 12:11 pm

YUM round up…and yes waiting for the ‘coffee cake’. This is fun Abby! Barb will get it rolling in next to no time!

Abby Dodge October 3, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Thx Deeba! It’s this round up that I’m having tech difficulties and hoping Barb can fix it ( Barb can fix anything!). I’ll be posting the coffee cake soon!

Baker Street October 4, 2011 at 3:19 am

What a gorgeous round up! I loved these cookies! I’m a big fan of coffeecakes and Can’t wait to see the recipe you have in store for us!

Renee - Kudos Kitchen October 4, 2011 at 8:01 am

Great round-up. I too think these cookies would make wonderful holiday treasures. They’re added to my list of goodies to make. Can’t wait for the coffee cake. I’m all in!

Deb @ knitstamatic October 4, 2011 at 8:30 am

Such a great roundup of cookies! #bake together is so much fun, I can’t wait to see the coffee cake recipe!