This Valentine’s day, I’m telling chocolate to move over. Now, please don’t get me wrong I love chocolate. It might even be my middle name but I think we’ve all done the chocolate dessert thing and it’s about time this sexy holiday meets its match with this McDreamy flavor – Vanilla – in this McCreamy [...]
Baketogether is a laid back virtual community of folks who share a common love of baking, an interest in stretching our creativity, a desire to push our culinary limits, and, at the end of the day, offering up a tale or two while sharing a good recipe. My hope is that through #baketogether, bakers of all levels of ability will gather together monthly around one of my recipes to explore, create, improvise, share and learn in the process.
Whether you come to the recipe with little baking experience, in search of a killer recipe or if you are an experienced baker looking for a challenge or a change of pace, please join in and spread the #baketogether love.
Here’s how it works:
- At the beginning of each month, I’ll post one of my recipes. I’ll explain a little about it & include some how-to photos if I think they are helpful.
- Use my recipe as your starting point and twist and turn it anyway you’d like.
- Post your version & pix on your personal blog (not professional, this includes re-posting on community or other websites) by the end of the month. In your post, link back to my original recipe/site. You can also link the recipe and/or directions and simply list your changes in your post. The link love is much appreciated.
- Invite your readers to join our #baketogether . There’s always room in this virtual kitchen – the more the merrier!
- Leave me a comment on my original post & don’t forget to use the linky thingy at the bottom of the post to add your entry to the round up so everyone can see what you’ve made.
- Spread the word about your post via Twitter, Facebook page (yours and mine) using the tagline #baketogether and we will all join in to share your wonderfulness with our readers, friends and followers.
- And, as always, if you have questions or need advice, please reach out to me – I’m here to help.